I laughed when I realized how many years it took to discover who I am.... by first zealously exploring who I am not

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Daily Devotion

I get this devotionl every day and it is right on target. Just wanted to share with you what was in todays. I have no doubt that this is my season and my time:

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by Marsha Burns--02/02/12:
The repositioning that I have spoken to you about is beginning to take place,
says the Lord. It is no longer something that is out somewhere in the distant
future, but I tell you that you are even now starting to step over the threshold
into the next phase of spiritual experience and opportunity. Do not be afraid to
be bold in embracing all that I have for you in this season. For some, this will
seem to you like it has been a long time in coming, but in reality you are just
now situated or in the right position to receive. Rejoice!

2 Thessalonians 2:16 Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God
and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope
by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and
work.

1 comment: